Branding & Messaging Package
What to say and how to say it!
Strategic Messaging Platforms
Does your business have a clear message that is targeted and on purpose?
A Strategic Messaging Platform is a comprehensive document that contains all
relevant marketing and selling statements about your product or service.
Its purpose is to serve as the “master message document” from which you can spin off all of your essential marketing pieces.
This 10 page report generally includes:
• Product tagline
• Description of your specific target market
• Explanation of the value provided by your product or service
• Description of how your product works
• A complete list of market research facts and figures
• Unique Selling Proposition (USP) statement
• Emotional Selling Proposition (ESP) statement
• Product positioning statement
• Testimonials from product champions
• Key message benefit statements
• Key message benefit statements designed to overcome anticipated product objections
Business Development & Branding
Successful businesses begin with branding. Who are you, and what do you offer?
Working together, we will discover unique ways to offer your work. This includes clarifying your niche and target market, choosing the name of your business, it's voice, image, and how it will be presented. We will set the goals you want to acheive and clearly map out how to get from where you are now, to where you want to go.
$4500 for the complete pkg.
While there is no guarantee that any press release will be published, taking a consistent, professional and newsworthy approach to your marketing efforts with the editors of appropriate publications, the probability is good that you'll receive some coverage. Press releases are also great vehicles for communicating with clients and prospects. Putting them on your Web site is a very effective means of promoting to your markets. It also further substantiates your marketing efforts, as well as your credibility.